The Boardwalk in Port Elizabeth is and entertainment complex with cinemas, a casino and various cafes, restaurants and bars - a 10 minute walk from Cape Flame.
There is plenty to do and see on a Port Elizabeth holiday. Guests can jog on the esplanade or enjoy various watersports, fishing and golf. A Malaria free game reserve is also owned by Cape Flame Guest House.
Transfers to Koffylaagte Game Lodge can be arranged for guests on a Port Elizabeth holiday at Cape Flame. The private reserve is 130km (81 miles) from Port Elizabeth and offers game viewing and bush activities as well as traditional Karoo hospitality.
Activities available in and around Port Elizabeth:
Sports and leisure:
- Cinemas and casino
- Wellness, beauty and fitness centres
- Whale watching and Bayworld Oceanarium
- Jogging and walking
- Swimming and beach activities
- Waterskiing and windsurfing
- Fishing (deep sea, bottom, surf, river, lake)
- Surfing (wind, wave, buddy)
- Sailing (cruising, sunset tours)
- Diving (scuba, ABC spear fishing, White Shark cage dives)
- Horse riding (beach ride, horse back safaris)
- Hiking, biking, nature trails (4x4)
Excursions and adventure:
- Historic tours
- Adventure (Tsitsikamma, bungi, Canopy Tours etc)
- Wild life (game drives, photographic safaris and hunting)
- St Francis Bay, Jeffrey’s Bay, Garden Route