Port Elizabeth holiday attractions include great beaches, watersports, walks, hiking and biking, horse riding, golf and also malaria free Big Five game viewing. The beautiful Garden Route is nearby for fantastic scenery, adventure activities and much more.
“The Friendly City” welcomes all travellers for a stress free Port Elizabeth holiday. The city is well connected to other centres by land, sea and air and many attractions can be reached within a small central radius.
That means more time to relax and less time getting anywhere. Malaria free Addo Elephant National Park and other Big Five game reserves can be reached within a 1 hour drive, which is wonderful for family holidays.
Pumba Private Game Reserve, a sister property to Hacklewood Hill Country House, offers the opportunity to see Elephant, Lion, Buffalo, Rhino and the shy Leopard. Guests here can enjoy bush walks, game drives and bass fishing.
Activities on-site at this luxury Port Elizabeth guest house
- Tennis court - racquets and balls available
- Salt water swimming pool
- Croquet and board games
- Tours and excursions arranged
Attractions and activities in and around Port Elizabeth:
- Big Five Game Viewing close to the city
- Bayworld Complex - Museum and Dolphinarium
- Boardwalk Casino / Entertainment – activities for children / adults
- Beaches - Kings Beach, Hobie Beach, Pollock Beach
- Watersports - diving, cruising, Jet Skiing, surfing, windsurfing, fishing
- Land sports - racquet sports, golf, 4x4 trails, hikes, walks, biking, horse riding
- Theatre and cinemas
- Craft Markets - Beachfront Traders, Wezandla, Art in the Park
- Shopping - Greenacres, Walmer Park, Summerstrand Village