Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa is a busy sporting centre, with exciting water and land based activities, great beaches, bike routes and plenty to see and do. This friendly and historic city is well placed for visitor attractions in the surrounding areas.
Hacklewood Hill is situated in the leafy suburb of Walmer, Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa. This grand Victorian Port Elizabeth guest house is close to the airport and all amenities for fabulous bush and beach breaks. Airport transfers can be arranged and there is ample secure parking in the guest house grounds.
- Port Elizabeth Airport 3km (1.8 miles)
- Port Elizabeth Station and Boardwalk Casino 7km (4 miles)
- City Centre, Bayworld Dolphinarium and Museum 6km (just over 3 miles)
- Walmer and Greenacres Shopping complexes 2 – 5km (1 to 2 miles)
- Beach 8km (5 miles)
- Addo Elephant National Park 72km (44 miles)
- Pumba Private Game Reserve 105km (65 miles)
Directions to Hacklewood Hill Country House:
From Port Elizabeth airport:
When exiting the airport, turn Left into Alistair Miller Drive.At the traffic lights turn Left into Heugh Road until the next set of traffic lights Turn Right into 6th Avenue (6th Avenue Shopping Centre on the right).At the next traffic lights, turn Left into Main Road. Travel down Main Road until the traffic light intersection at 10th Avenue.
Turn Left into 10th Avenue (Shell Garage directly ahead).Take the first Right into Prospect Road - Hacklewood Hill is situated on the Left hand side of the road at no. 152. Ring the buzzer at the front gate to be welcomed to Hacklewood Hill Country House.