For a sophisticated Port Elizabeth holiday, No 5 Boutique Art Hotel offers superb wining and dining, a private cinema, spa facilities and much more just 100 metres from the Indian Ocean and long sandy beaches of the Eastern Cape.
An exciting Port Elizabeth holiday can begin straight away after a stress-free 10 minute transfer from the airport to No 5 Boutique Art Hotel. Guests will find everything they need in their suite for a luxurious beach and city break.
This Port Elizabeth Guest House is the ideal stopover for visitors wanting to be close to the sea before an onward Big Five safari in the malaria-freeEastern Cape. Shamwari Game Reserve is a 45 minute drive away where Lion, Elephant, Buffalo, Rhino and Leopard can be seen. Port Elizabeth is also a gateway for the magnificent Garden Route.
The Mountbatten Cinema
Just the place for a classic movie in intimate surroundings or a business meeting – this unique theatre is modelled on Prince Charles’ private cinema in his London residence.
- Auditorium Style, seats 14 guests
- Multiple Satellite feeds
- DVD player
- THX Dolby Surround Sound
- Blue Ray Technology
- Rock Retreat, gymnasium and lap pool De-stress and enjoy professional treatments, facilities and refreshments.
- Steam Room and Designer Mosaic Shower
- Roof Deck with loungers
- Signature treatments and massage
- Pevonia Botanica Professional Spa Care for Him and Her
Well-equipped with pleasant views, the gym ensures a sustained exercise routine while away from home. There is also a lap pool available for a refreshing dip.
- Techno gym equipment
- Kinesis Personal Training
- Multi Gym
- Treadmill and Power Plate
- Elliptical Trainer
- Upright and Recline Bikes
- Free Weight station
- Personal trainer on request